Brief job & Duties description:
• Preparing detailed bills of quantities for all departments, Whether construction Architectural, Electrical and Mechanical or any other related departments.
• Reviewing drawings for all disciplines to prepare detailed quantity requirements.
• Reviewing tender documents, contracts, bills of quantities and other documentation.
• Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust projections for quantities accordingly.
• Providing the procurement and contracts department with the detailed classified list of required materials with full details.
• Preparing an updating indication to follow up supplied materials and measure to what is planned.
• Monitoring subcontractors invoices and analyze the deviations, if any.
• Analyze and develop responses to Variation orders from venders and subcontractors.
• Preparing professional detailing reports on most important outputs of the project and all related reports.
• Other duties as assigned by direct manager.
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in relevant field.
• Minimum 6 years of experience.
• Excellent English language & communication skills.
• Resident of the Kingdom Saudi Arabia.
• Age 20-30.