· Implement the opening process and following the opening procedure to ensure the restaurant readiness to receiving customers.
· Check items storage, preparation, and inventory management to the bar products in line with the approved supply levels for each shift.
· Prepare the drinks and beverages ordered by the customers in timely manner and as per the quality standards.
· Reduce the bar operational cost by ensuring the minimum spillage levels to ensure proper cost control.
· Order the bar items to ensure proper supply levels of the different menu items.
· Execute the hygiene and cleanliness daily routine (opening and closing) in the bar area and the staff.
· Implement the bar closing routine and making sure that all the tasks have been handled properly.
· Implement the policies and procedures in the bar to ensure compliance with the Brand’s policies and governmental regulations.
· Maintain quality control on the production and service to ensure meeting the brand requirements and positioning in the market.
· Ensure proper hygiene, maintenance, and cleanliness of the bar area.
· Report the bar activities and inventory discrepancies to the bar manager.
- Fluent in English
· Achieving & delivery
· Customer centric
Attention to details