Cashier (Customer service)
· Welcoming the Customers and collects payments from customers via cash, check, credit cards.
· Receiving collections and checking the amount received compared with the invoices issued. Deposit the collection to the bank on the following day.
· Make sure that there is enough petty cash fund to pay for petty expenses to be incurred by workshop and outlet.
· Prepare claims on a weekly basis or as needed to be sent to Payables Central Office for replenishment..
· Greet customers entering the establishment, answer customer’s queries and provide information about our offers
· Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
Education and Experience
· High School
· 0 -2 years’ experience
· Saudi National only
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluent in Arabic & Basic English languages