مهندسة معماري داخلي
- Meeting with clients to discuss the design requirements for new constructions, alterations, or repairs.
- Gathering the necessary measurements, dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts.
- Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends.
- Using CAD software, 3D Max and manual drawing techniques to produce architectural plans and shop drawings for management and client approval.
- Prepare presentations (3D, 2D,mock-ups and renderings) for clients.
- Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from management and clients.
- Providing management with estimates on cost, time, machinery, construction, and other specifications.
- Interacting with other Architects and Designers to exchange ideas and provide support.
- Ensuring all vital information and documentation is recorded and maintained.
- Conducting research and attending workshops and conferences to remain up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Ensuring that all layouts and blueprints are compliant with industry codes and legal standards.
- Is capable of registering and applying the company into various places.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture 3 - 5 years of experience in related field 3D MAX, Revit, Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office suite.
- A portfolio of completed designs.
- Excellent technical skills, particularly with CAD software.
- Strong creative design and time management skills.
- Good customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good math skills.
- Saudi Nationality
The ideal candidate will have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to create designs based on conversations with a client. The candidate should be confident communicating regularly with the client in order to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback. The candidate should maintain familiarity with the interior design landscape and trends in order to provide the best ideas for clients.